Filming in Vietnam?
If your project requires Filming or Photography in Vietnam,
Vietnam Battlefield Tours will work closely with your Location Manager
to find locations, coordinate logistics and apply for permits.
If you don't have a Location Manager, Vietnam Battlefield Tours can fill that roll.
- Vietnam Battlefield Tours will work closely with the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Department of Press and Information to help you obtain your Photographing & Filming permits*.
- Vietnam Battlefield Tours will arrange for all of your required Press Visas (this is different then the Tourist Visa).
Travel and Accommodation Logistics:
- Vietnam Battlefield Tours will arrange for all of your transportation needs within Vietnam, whether it is from city to city or to and from filming locations.
- Vietnam Battlefield Tours will arrange your hotel accommodations, meals, and interpreters to fit both your needs and your budget.
- Vietnam Battlefield Tours will deal with all of the Vietnamese officials both Central and Local to get your project completed.
- Over the years, Vietnam Battlefield Tours has been to many locations within Vietnam. We know what the battlefields of the Vietnam War look like today. We know the best way to get into these areas. If we don't know a particular area, we can contact our Vietnamese counterparts in Vietnam and have them scout it for us, or we can assign one of our bush guides to scout it while on one of our other trips.
If filming in Vietnam,
let Vietnam Battlefield Tours help you get your project completed.
* Generally speaking, Vietnam welcomes foreign journalists, especially filming crews coming in to Vietnam to film the country and the people. Nevertheless, they don't allow just any group in for journalistic purposes. All Vietnam Photographing & Filming permits are considerd on a case by case bases.
The Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Department of Press and Information needs about 15 days to consider your request for filming permits. They then need another 15 days to process your filming permits.